- Homophobe (another closet gay wintroll?)
- Often changes previous posters text in followups (see below)
- Microsoft apologist
- Habitual liar
- Posts messages which are blatant lies pretending they were written by Linux advocates.
- Sets Organization header pretending to work at CERN, IBM, etc
- Doesn't understand the value of telnet client as a simple network debugging tool. Thinks using telnet always means sending a username and password in clear text. Truly ignorant of TCP/IP.
- Troll puppet
- Gets upset when anyone includes their qualification in their .sig. This along with his pretence of working at CERN and IBM implies, IMHO, an inferiority complex. Probably a drop out who bears a grudge towards those who have achieved what Hadron couldn't.
- Exhibits serious reading comprehension difficulties
- Quark is too stupid to understand when the point above is explained to him over and over again
- In case you missed it, he is just stupid. No cure. So sad
- Recent nyms: Ubuntu King, Steve Townsend
Let me introduce Hadron Quark, affectionately known as COLA's Resident
"Expert" on Everything - Ever ®, who is without exception the most stupid
person I have ever encountered in my entire life.
And I don't say this as some offhand insult, it is a simple statement of
fact. He makes Dubya Bush look like a Nobel Prize-winning mathematician
by comparison, so I'm afraid you'd be wasting your time simplifying the
truth for his benefit.
You could liquidise the truth with a pound of bananas, and spoon-feed it
to Hadron whilst carefully wiping the dribbles from his mouth, and he'd
still totally fail to understand.
The following example is a case of where the the filthy troll changes the quoted text its replying to:
Agreeing with everything he ever says..
> I'm a roy lapdog who follows him around like a slave...
> Agreeing with everything he ever says..
Was there a more H[y]pocritical and dishonest, snivelling swine as this Homo? I can not think of one.
comp.os.linux.advocacy - Thu, 07 Feb 2008 21:44:02 +0100
Surely you are not comparing the non-existent Linux (at that time) with 98?
comp.os.linux.advocacy - Thu, 16 Aug 2007
"Anything said in COLA is a crock of shit."
Hadron Quark, Tuesday 03 Jul 2007 - alt.os.linux.ubuntu
LOL Indeed. Of course I troll sometimes. I never denied it. One has to when dealing with loonies like Willy Boaster and his amazing killfiles.
It does appear that Chris Arsestrom is attached to Roy's sphincter via
his tongue. Quite amazing as he used to be quite a balanced poster. Now
its just, as you say, snip and hide and giggle while not even bothering
to argue the FACTS presented to him. He rarely, if ever, reads the posts
he replies to. It's almost as if Roy kicks him up his arse and says "go
get Liarmutt, fetch!".